Let us keep your systems running smooth, virus free, fully backed up and secure for a low monthly cost!
Let us kick start you into the cloud with no service interruption or downtime!
Need help with your Servers or Network? Curious what your options are? Let us provide the technical guidance so you can focus on your business, not geek speak!
We implement modern cloud based phone systems that will slash your bills and increase productivity while allowing you to stay connected anywhere in the world!
Welcome To VirtualFlex Solutions
Established in 2015, VirtualFlex is a fast-growing Information Technology Company offering IT products from personal use to delivering Enterprise level and Cloud solutions to Government Departments, Private Sector and Internet Service Providers.READ MORE
Who are we??
We like to call ourselves, old wine in a new bottle, due to the fact that majority of us within VFlex are from competing local vendors in Fiji with years of experience in what we do best! VirtualFlex is operating from 2 offices located in Suva and Lautoka.READ MORE
Why choose Us
- Highest level of ICT certification & qualification in Fiji.
- Highest Level of Partnership with VMWare-Both Service & Solution Providers.
- We brought Hyper-Converged Solution to the Pacific
- We run some of the largest Networks in Fiji
- Innovative Technologies saving more than just money
“Having VirtualFlex on our side when needed to solve IT Infrastructure issues has expedited our call resolution time. We can now focus on rolling other project out.”
“The Partnership with VirtualFlex has lifted the confidence that the business has in us as an IT Team. Our core IT infrastructure is maintained very well by VirtualFlex technical resources increasing uptime for our ever demanding network.”
“Combination of VMware Virtualization technologies designed by VirtualFlex Architects has radically simplified and improved operations. We can now have agility in all aspects of our ICT infrastructure.”
- We define scope and educate our customers.
- Document customer objectives.
- Test customer objective against actual needs.
- Solicit and document customer requirements, assumptions and constraints.
- Create and document the solution.
- Ratify design validation procedures.
- Build, deploy, implement, test and verify.
- Measure performance against customer objectives.
- Identify the next customer opportunity.